If Meridian services are disrupted due to COVID-19 we'll update our status here.
TO REDUCE TRANSMISSION RISK OF COVID-19 THE FOLLOWING LISTS SERVICE CHANGES FOR JANUARY 2022.
Meridian Office Hours – services and support
The Meridian office will be open and services available by appointment between 10am to 4pm, Monday - Friday.
- HIV Services will be by appointment only.
- NSP is temporarily closed - alternative NSPs can be located here.
- All Meridian online services including Smart Recovery, Disabil-Tee, SWOP digital online and other online services will remain operating online.
- Training will be available online where possible.
- The Hobart Place GP Clinic with Dr Jacque will be telehealth appointments - bookings required.
- SWOP outreach is on hold for January however please phone the office for information and PPE delivery and support if required.
- The Friday Centre – run by AGA - will be online and not at Meridian on Fridays.
Where possible sessions will be via zoom. Find out more.
Meridian is not a crisis service. If you or someone you know is in crisis, please use the contacts below:
In an emergency always contact 000.
Access Mental Health open 24/7 | 6205 1065 or 1800 184 527.
For emergency food, accommodation or other supports visit:
For those under the age of 25, there are also the following services available: