Meridian, AGA and SHFPACT would like to invite you along to our **FREE** two-part community leader training workshop days! These two-part workshops will focus on building your capacity to take on the important role of facilitating small group interactions. Whether you are just starting out, haven’t started at all or have been running groups for years now is your time to come along and hear from workshop facilitators on how to make your space safe, inclusive, and long lasting!
Here you will learn:
- Practical skills from peer support workers on how to ensure your events are safe and inclusive for everyone.
- Tips on how to physically set up a space.
- Mission statements.
- Creating group values & expectations.
- Dealing with conflict resolution.
- Handing sensitive and delicate conversations.
- Plus, much more!
***Please note by signing up you are automatically registered for Day 2 which will be running on the 23rd of March at The Ainslie Arts Centre.