We are a community-controlled, peer-led organisation that provides health and social support services to our community. Our communities include:
- People living with and impacted by HIV.
- People of diverse sexualities and sexual identities, including people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer, pansexual, and asexual.
- Men who have sex with men.
- People of diverse gender identities, including people who are trans, gender diverse, and nonbinary.
- People at risk of HIV, STIs, and other BBVs, including sex workers, people who inject drugs, and people in custodial settings.
- Intersecting communities with lived experience of disability, including psychosocial disability.
- Intersecting communities who are also Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people from diverse cultural backgrounds, including those who have sought asylum.
- Organisations who work with our communities and have shared goals and objectives.
Find out more: