The Trevor Daley Fund is a community support fund established in 1992 to honour the memory of one of our earliest members and volunteers, Trevor Daley, who died from AIDS-related illness. The Fund provides financial assistance to people living with HIV in times of financial hardship and/or to achieve specific goals and life aspirations. By supporting the Trevor Daley Fund, you provide practical and emotional support to enhance the quality of life of people living with HIV/AIDS and help community members to live as independently as possible.
Practical ways the Trevor Daley Fund can assist you, or someone you love:
- Support to stay independent in your own home and within your community.
- Assistance with medical-related costs
- Advocacy, budgeting advice and financial management assistance and upskilling
- Assistance in times of crisis
- Help in planning for your future
- Return to work information and assistance
- Support to undertake personal or professional development opportunities.
Interested in supporting The Trevor Daley Fund?
Meridian holds deductible gift recipient status and is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission. Donations to Meridian or the Trevor Daley Fund over $2 are tax-deductible.