To assist the applicants, the Office of LGBTIQ+ Affairs is pleased to offer the following event:
Grants writing workshop
Supercharge Your Grant Writing Skills! Join Our Grants Writing Workshop for LGBTIQ+ communities! The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Demystify the process of crafting compelling grant proposals.
- Master the art of persuasive storytelling for your projects.
- Gain insight into the essential components of the project application.
- Learn from skilled grant writers who've been there and done that.
- Keep a personalised workbook to apply for other projects.
Wednesday October 11
2:00pm - 5:00pm
via Teams only
Register here: https://forms.office.com/r/qqzHn1k2aj
The workshop will be tailored to the Capital of Equality Grants Program but the obtained knowledge can be used to apply for any grants.
Who can attend: The workshop is free and open for LGBTIQ+ peer-led organisations, other community organisations committed to offering services for LGBTIQ+ communities and LGBTIQ+ community leaders.