Quick Exit

GCPS Canberra Snapshot (2017 Edition)

The Canberra Gay Community Periodic Survey is a cross-sectional survey of gay and homosexually active men. Participants are recruited from gay venues and community events. The major aim of the survey is to provide data on sexual, drug use and testing practices related to the transmission of HIV and other sexually transmissible infections (STIs) among gay men.

In total, 402 men participated in the 2017 survey. The overall response rate was 86%. In 2017, the majority of men (n=328, 81.6%) were recruited using face-to-face recruitment with the remaining 74 men (18.4%) recruited online.

 

Download Here


Meridian acknowledges Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders both past and present.

Copyright 2021 Meridian

Meridian is proud to work with our sponsors and partner organisations.