To be a proactive ally is a powerful thing. Allies can raise awareness, amplify voices and help create lasting change for vulnerable and marginalised people.
Allyship is about impact rather than intention and this training module explores the role of an ally and how allies can use their privilege, influence and actions to improve the lives of people outside the realm of their experience.
- What does it mean to be an ally?
- What makes an effective ally?
- Checking my Privilege.
- Explore the difference between ally, advocate and activist.
- How to recognise examples of effective allyship.
- Practical application of allyship principles in the workplace.
Duration: 2 Hours
To enquire about our education and training packages or to schedule a training session, please contact us on 02 6257 2855 or email [email protected]