AM I ELIGIBLE FOR YOUR SERVICES?
Counselling services are available to all members of the LGBTIQA+ community and their allies, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, cultural background, or religious belief.
Eligibility criteria for Counselling:
- Live / work / study in the ACT
- 15 years old and above
- LGBTIQA+ people or people questioning/exploring identity, their families-of-choice, carers and allies
- People living with HIV and impacted by HIV
Inclusive Pathways – Psychology
Inclusive Pathways is available to people who are:
- 16 years old and above
- Identify as LGBTIQA+ or questioning/exploring identity
- Have a Mental Health Treatment Plan
- Live/Work/Study in the ACT
Alcohol and Other Drug Counselling
AOD Counselling is available to individuals affected by their own or another person’s use of alcohol, drugs, or other addictions. We welcome members of the community regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, cultural background, or religious belief.